Sunday, July 13, 2014

Vegan Gluten Free Dinner Party


Gin basil gimlets, bocce ball, impersonations, vegan gluten free food and boisterous women that made me laugh all night.

















Ladies night is a must. 

Having the ability to let down my hair and talk with witty women without boundaries and a cocktail in hand is more than just a scene on Sex and the City...it is real life and I encourage you mark at least two dates in your calendar for ladies night as soon as possible.

I had the pleasure of attending my first vegan gluten free dinner party hosted by my good friend Kate and her sister Gillian. The memories that happened last night equals incredible and has me rubbing my hands together ready to create a dinner party at my house very soon to continue on the memories that were made Saturday night.

Did I mention they made everything from scratch?

More photos from the dinner soon :)

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment